Tuesday, April 21, 2009

hmmm.. where to start leh? *think*
okay.. i've tis relative who's my mum's cousin's mother.. so she's my 表姨的妈。although we're not that very very close but very very close to 表姨. she's quite close to my cousins oso de, cos she's those can go crazy wif 'kids' like me.. ok newae.. her mum, thats my 表姨的妈 is bein hospitalized for dunno how long alr.. at 1st was cos she fell down den went hospital for few days den discharged.. tot she's ok le.. but... she juz went home for a nite, next day kena fever den sent to hospital again, was so sad seein everyone so sad.. juz as we tot she's alrite, high fever came upon her at nite, its alr 10+pm when we reached there, she cant even recognize anyone that nite.. her eyes was floating n difficulty in breathin, so can see she's struggling to catch even a bit of oxygen. it was a tense nite, everyone rushed to the hospital, hoping that she could make it thru, 表姨 was tearing alr, 小姨 n all other relatives oso. i tried to control my tears, nv wanting them to see me tear, told myself i hav to be strong at tat time. n i wasnt feellin well too, but i didn let anyone in my family noe, dun wan to add more probs for them, ppl says, if ur unwell, better not go to hospital, cos got lots of germs n bacteria there, it'll be easier for them(germs n bac) to attack u. haix.. who cares bout that now..? that person lying on the ward is more impt now.. newae, its alr after visitin hrs, we hav to leave. the next day which was yest, i requested to David bout my shift, n he agreed to help me cover my shift til 8pm so that i could visit 表姨的妈. its reali very nice for Udders bosses to be so considerate.. so while fetchin my other relative to the hospital, she talked bout the matters in 表姨house n all, reali sad lah. den my eyes were filled wif tears, still swallowed everythin back. n to all of our surprise when we reached the ward, she looked fine, can even recognize me! reali happy to see her tis way.. she actuali made my day yest, was so relieved, we all stayed there as long as possible to be by her side, but.... ard 5+ when the nurse gave her a jab of antibiotics, she kena fever again.. but juz a slight one.. phew.. n ard 7+ i need to rushed for work le so i looked at her n wave at her.. she waved back to me eh.. haha..
back to work.. surprisingly onli got 3 staffs includin me.. d**n.. so as usual when it hits the peak period, customers keep comin in.. orders n orders of waffles here n there.. serve, make waffles,clear tables, washin.. wa.. cannot lah.. short of manpower.. n so, we're onli able to finish everythin n locked shutter ard 2345hrs, able to board the last train.. but limin missed her last bus instead.. poor thing.. but both limin n huimin reached home safely.. end of another day..

No comments: