Tuesday, June 16, 2009

nv stepped on my precious tail.....hahaha

Great Experience Though....
I dun wanna be bothered by things that doesn't link to me at all..
i can be nice.. real nice...
but once again.. n this was the very 1st time to hav met a 高手..
Great in everything:
acting innocent
acting so 伟大
when wat happened wasn't even my prob at all n i was being dragged into it.
playing reverse pyschology wif me..? come on, think ur up to it? think twice.. or even thrice..
tot that i would 笨笨fall into trap..?
pls loh.. im not that stupid loh..
i hav brains too..
hahahaha...
n i still believe that if im not the one at fault, u'll be the one to suffer..
i dun mind havin lesser frenz when there're no true frenz ard..
i trust whoever deserved it.. so if u abused it... i'll say, tooo baaad... bye bye...
so when things had alr happened, dun bother to tell me wat to do or say too much to cover ur arssssss..
i hav no relations wif u anyway..
so..
stand back... relax... n get the *toOot* outta my life..
im coOl..
i still hav alot more other ppl supporting me..
thanx u all.. reali appreciate all the care u all showed..
especially those who's alwaez by my side...
n of cos my Darling.. luv u much...

2 comments:

Liling said...

heeeee...i was here. 加油哦!

D E S L Y N I E said...

yanyan arh. when do you have the time for me lea? waiting until i old liao. sometimes msg yoy also no reply. Ting.