Wednesday, April 23, 2008

~~~~~oooh yeeeeeeeahhhhh~~~~~
I've got a jooob.... yeah... thats my dream job man..
juz went for interview yesterday n i've got their call today...!!
n tml i'll be goin down to sign papers le...
n next monday will be my 1st day reporting to work alr..
Dog Care Centre @ xxx... hahaha...
n i'll be a dog handler...!!
WooooOOoOOoOoOOoOoOOooOOooooooOoOOO
im sure u cant believe how happy n excited i am rite now...
congrats me congrats me yeah....
ok ok ok... i muz get hold of myself 1st..
*breathe in* *breathe out*
newae life is B.E.A.U.TIFUL.....
but im being warned that it'll be quite tedious workin there..
but im all prepared.. or not... damn it.. who cares..
i juz wanna work wif dogs n learn as much as possible in handling them..
its way too much better than workin wif humans though...
although i guess i mite get bitten once or twice or many times...
but i bet they wun bite such a nice gurl like me ya? oops..
i juz luv them so much n they wouldn't bear to do that to me rite..?
alrite... as long as i be kind n nice towards them n they will do the same towards me...
n wat i knew was that, GREAT DANE(for ur info, its a breed of a race dog) will be there too.. the largest dog in this world ba.. if im not mistaken.. n mostly they have lotsa GOLDEN RETRIEVER(one of the smartest breed) n they all looked alike.. n i'll hav to recognize each of them n rem their names individually... i'll work extremely hard for that...
shall update again ba...
~~~~~~~PEACE~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

The One They Proclaimed Qiang said...

You disappear, and you appear again.

Once again you disappear. And who knows when you will appear lol